- our experts
- Student Sphere
- Hotel & Travel
Lipid disorders are a group of medical conditions which refer to excessive levels of fatty substances in the bloodstream. These fatty substances include cholesterol and triglycerides. An excess of bad cholesterol increases your risk of heart disease and stroke. A paraganglioma is rare neuroendocrine neoplasm that may develop at various body sites (including the head, neck, thorax and abdomen). About 97% are benign and cured by surgical removal; the remaining 3% are malignant neoplasm because they are able to produce distant metastases. "Paraganglioma" is now the most-widely accepted term for these lesions that have been also described as: Glomus tumor, chemodectoma, perithelioma, fibroangioma, and congenital nevi. Metabolic disorders of bone strength, usually caused by abnormalities of minerals (such as calcium or phosphorus), vitamin D, bone mass or bone structure. The most common metabolic bone disorder is osteoporosis.
ALSO READ Diabetes Research in Clinical Practice Diabetes Mellitus type 1 Diabetes mellitus type 2 Diabetic Disorders and Treatment Diabetes Advanced Technologies Gestational Diabetes Stem Cell treatment in Diabetes Diabetes Ophthalmology Endocrinology Diabetes Diseases Disorders Thyroid Disorders in Children, Teens and Adolescents Advances in Endocrinology Metabolism Treatment and Diagnosis of Endocrine Diseases Ketogenic Diet for Diabetes Case Reports and Others COVID-19 Impacts People with Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Conferences Diabetes Management Conferences Nutrition Conferences Conferences Diabetes Complications Conferences Type 1 Diabetes Conferences Diabetes Bio-markers Conferences Endocrinology Conferences Metabolic Syndrome Conferences Diabetic Retinopathy Conferences Metabolic Disorders Conferences Obesity Conferences 2022 Diabetes Conferences 2022 Middle East Treatment of Diabetes Conferences Diabetes Conferences Paris 2022 Diabetic Diet Conferences